I honestly don’t know who will struggle more, my girls, or me.
So I need all of your prayers…
Please pray for my girls’ hearts, and mine.
Please pray for:
– their health and safety
– safe travels for us
– for Carson to do well in traveling
– for Maggie & Lilly to feel loved & cared for and safe
– for a quick, smooth trip
– for God’s favor upon us with everyone we meet
– for a quick court date with a good judge
– for the 10-day wait to be thrown out for all in our region
– for us all to be able to come home together on this first trip
– and anything else the Lord leads you to pray
Thank you all so much – we couldn’t do this without your love, support, encouragement, & prayer.
I will try to post tonight about the giveaway we’re doing to raise the $989 we need to be fully-funded. But since it’s our last family-day for a while, I may just post about that from the ‘road’. We’ll be leaving our house at 11am tomorrow, and arriving in the capitol city of Kirk & Lori’s country on Sunday afternoon. As soon as we have internet we’ll be back in touch and keep everyone posted.