… of my day…
– Visiting with friends, and getting to spend more time with three little friends from Kirk’s country.
– Pushing Kirk’s buddy Parker on the swing and having him giggle at me and say both Russian and English words to me (the last time I was at his house, he would only sneak glances at me from where he was hiding behind the recliner.)
– Jumping with Maggie on our friends’ trampoline (per her request) and then afterward hearing her tell someone else, “My Mama is the greatest!”
– Hearing Maggie’s ‘gasp’ of delight when she discovered a surprise her Daddy had left for her this morning.
– Having Maggie excitedly run to me and hug me because she was proud of writing a ‘K’ correctly.
– Realizing it is my Mom & Dad’s wedding anniversary, and smiling at the thought of them being married 37 years.
I’m mighty blessed.