So, I’ve been chosen. My friend Hollie “Blog-tagged” me for this little game. See, you’re supposed to list the 6 weirdest things about yourself, and then tag 6 of your friends to do the same.
So here goes… the 6 weirdest things about shannon…..
1. When I use a tissue or a napkin, I leave it balled up in my hand and forget I’m holding it. I’ve even walked out of a restaurant and gotten into the car without realizing I was holding a balled-up paper napkin. And Jeff finds balled-up tissues under the covers all the time because I will blow my nose in the middle of the night, and hold the tissue balled-up in my hand until I fall asleep.
2. I hate touching certain metals and all coins. I don’t like the way they make my hands smell. And I think coins are the dirtiest things in the world. When I have to use them, I always use hand sanitizer afterwards.
3. I have two different penmanships, depending on the style of pen, and how lazy my hand gets.
4. I have a very strange skin condition ( that I can’t even pronounce ). The collagen under the skin starts to deteriorate, leaving a “pocket” behind. So on my shoulders I have dozens of little marks on my skin that look like i’ve gotten a shot or a mosquito bite.
5. I can’t rub my fingernail across a piece of paper. It’s like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. Sometimes people will fold a paper in half, and then use the forefinger and thumbnail to crease the fold. I have chills just thinking about it!
And last, but not least…..
6. I can’t step out of the shower onto the rug. I have to dry my feet first. If my wet feet touch the rug, I think that any dirt from the rug is going to stick to my feet. 😉
Well, now you know. I tag Teesa, Christian, Noel, Cheri, Brenda, and Jeff.